The SunCoast Angels is a newly established networking group supported by the Brisbane Angels to promote, educate and encourage investment in startups and
early-stage businesses on the Sunshine Coast.
Meet the Pitchers
An application for Electrical Contractors to record & store work-related compliance material.
A platform for underutilized employees to be short-term hired to other companies.
The SunCoast Event Program
There will be 2 pitches at this event.
Each startup has a 30-minute timeslot split as follows:-
- 10 minutes for the pitch,
- 10 minutes for Q&A with the Startup,
- 10 minutes for a private discussion (without the Startups present) amongst potential Angel Investors to determine an appetite (or not) for follow-on
meetings and due diligence, etc.
Opportunities may exist for those interested to co-invest with Brisbane Angels.
The Agenda (subject to change) is as follows:-
- 5:30 Welcome and introductions
- 5:40 Pitch 1 - QuickSafety
- 6:10 Pitch 2 - BenchOn
- 6:40 Networking and drinks
- 7:10 Close
Please spread the word to others who may be interested in Angel Investing and get them to register.
For more information contact Mike Greeve @The Hive Business Space